Friday 10 February 2012

7 & 8 Feb - a rough start to the week

I spent Tuesday in Sheffield with Sarah where she had an open day and interview for University.  All went well and she's got another offer to add to the other 2 :o)   But we didn't get back from there till later and so not much time to get my run in before starting my night shifts.


I managed four of the 8 x 2 minute hill runs, before I had to head home before starting work, but at least it was better than nothing.


The following evening waking up after my night shift, I woke up with a really sore back but went out for my 6 miler but only managed 3 decent miles before stopping.   I'm sure part of it's due to my back pain I've had since Sunday and just the awkwardness of running on and trying to avoid the ice on the roads.  Being on nights is not helping at all either.  I can't wait for all the snow to go, it's making running really hard and really bringing me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment