Friday 10 February 2012

10 Feb - A slow brisk 3 miles

I really had to force myself out of the door today, feeling quite down - disappointed that my last 3 runs haven't been what they should have been, legs and back still hurting from Sunday's run, and shattered after my night shifts -  plus it's sooo cold out there :(  .  Why would any sane person want to spend even 5 minutes running  with that?  If I wasn't trying to raise money for Epilepsy it's times like these when it'd be so easy to stop, rest  and wait until the weather gets better in the Spring.  The brisk wasn't so brisk and was a minute/mile slower than it should have been.  The only good thing about today was that most of the pavements were finally clear of snow.


I've had to rearrange the schedule because my shifts at work have changed and I'm now having to work long days Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, so will have to squeeze Sundays long run in tomorrow.  Not looking forward to those13 miles :-/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment