Wednesday 22 February 2012

22 Feb - Horrid, wet and windy :(

I so very nearly talked myself out of my run today - An overcast, wet and windy winter's day, not the kind of day you want to leave the house for if you can help it and even less appealing if you've got to run 7 miles in it.  But as is frequently the case, the fear of failure won.  It's always been quite effective in making me do things that I really don't want to do (it's even made me jump out of a plane on the odd occasion! ;o)  ).


I eventually set off with the intention of probably only doing 5 miles, (at least I'd be making the effort) but somehow ended up doing the full run.  As it was a slow run, pace wasn't such a priority and so I tried to keep myself occupied and perhaps enlighten my mind a little my listening to a couple of the Little Atoms  Podcasts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment