Wednesday 29 February 2012

29 Feb - Slow 6 miles not 7

I'm afraid I wimped out and just did 6 rather than the full 7 miles - still feeling quite tired and not very energetic, very different to this time last week.  
Hopefully by Sunday I should be feeling I've got a bit more oomph!  I've got a few friends from around the country that are also running the MK 1/2 on Sunday too, so it will be great to get together for the first time this year. I've just been looking at the course profile today and most of it looks okay, nicely downhill for the first 31/2 miles and then pretty much flat until mile 12 with a nasty hill for the last mile. Oh well nothing's perfect ;-)


2 comments:

  1. We'll have our second wind by 12 miles so no problem! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Not sure about 12 miles, but managed to pick up to 8:38 for the last 200 metres :)

    ReplyDelete