Saturday 11 February 2012

11 Feb - 13 mile

Lots of running around (not the training kind) today sorting out Harry's birthday present, so didn't get out as early as I wanted to (which was a pity as I'd hoped to get out there before it started getting colder again) .  The first 8 miles were pretty good, but my transverse arch (ball of my foot) started getting painful at that point (which usually happens at the 6 mile point, especially when I wear in a new pair of trainers) and then to be honest, I lost interest and plodded the rest of the run (afraid I'm not feeling very inspired at the moment) I think if it had been a race or if I'd been running with somebody else I'd probably have been a bit more motivated.

Right I'm off to bed now, I've got 3 long days at work, so probably not running again till Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment