Wednesday 29 February 2012

28 Feb - Pretty rubbish 5 miles that should have been 8

When I set off this morning I knew it was going to be a tough run as I was feeling tired even before the off and in my head I could see it being shortened to a 6 mile run.  I guess I was still tired from the 2 runs at the weekend, the first one just being plain long and the other strenuous, pushing myself up and down the those Winchester hills and of course I topped it all off with 6 hours of driving and  12 1/2 hrs on my feet yesterday at work.  See I've got my  excuses all sorted ;-)    The first mile kept to pace and it all went downhill from then on.   I guess I just hadn't reckoned on the weekend taking so much out of me.
I'm going to take it nice and slow tomorrow and then hopefully will  feel fairly rested before the dreaded hills on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment