Saturday 4 February 2012

4 Feb - 4 Easy Miles - In the snow!!!!!!!

It is soooo cold out there!  We went to the shops this morning and Iwas really taken by how fffffreezing it was and that was only from the car into the supermarket, so I wasn't really looking forward to the run today, even though it was only a short distance. I finally managed it though, but only once I'd got my extra layers on, including an additional pair of running leggings, gloves and hat.  Just as well really because as I stepped out of the door it started snowing.  I got a few odd looks, but actually once I got going it wasn't too bad, at least it was getting me warm.  


It looks like the snow's starting to settle on the ground at the moment, but I'd be surprised if it's still there in the morning.
I've just had a phone call from my Mum saying that her cousin says it was -8°C in Watford today, should make for an interesting run tomorrow.  I'd better make a start on my carbo-loading with some pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment