Sunday 8 January 2012

8 Jan - Week 2 coming up

One week down, 15 to go and this is the plan for the coming week.  Tomorrow is a rest day.  Normally the way the plan works is that after a particularly strenuous run there follows a rest day.  My long runs are usually on the Sunday, so most Mondays are rest days, this works well for me this week particularly as I'm at work tomorrow and won't be home till 8ish in the evening.  
Most of the plan is made up of 5 training runs a week, so with working 2 or 3 121/2 hr  shifts, I may well be skipping some of the runs.  It may get easier to do the runs once the days start getting longer.  This week I'm working Monday and Tuesday so will probably do the first run this week on Wednesday unless I come home from work on Tuesday feeling particularly perky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment