Saturday 14 January 2012

14 Jan - The gloves are on!

A very cold, ie. freezing 9 mile slow run done this morning. 
The first time I've had to wear gloves running for about 9 months, so mild has this winter been so far (that and the fact that I've probably chickened out of running in bad weather before this training plan started ;o)  The good thing about having a target to go for is that it motivates you to get out there and get the job done whatever the weather.  The plan was to do 8 miles, but as I'd had to miss out one of my runs this week, a thought I'd put in the extra mile.
A slightly different offering on the ipod today though, listening to some old Stephen Fry pod-casts - a little different and not as funny as I'd expected or even motivational, but interesting  enough to take my mind off 9 miles running.

No comments:

Post a Comment