Wednesday 25 January 2012

24 Jan - Cold, wet, tired and feeling rough, really not in a mood for a run

but I did!!!    and that's because the whole aim of this is to raise as much money as possible for this really deserving cause and as much as I'd like to take a rest, why should anyone sponsor somebody that doesn't give their best effort and try their hardest.  


Todays run was 4 x 1/2 mile fast interval runs - These are second only to hill runs in being my most difficult training sessions.  I've never been any good at running fast and although I can fake some kind of composure when I run slow, style goes completely out the window when I run fast -  but needs must, these runs are supposedly good at helping me to develop fitness and speed.  I managed to keep my first and third runs to the target pace, but just fell short on the second and fourth intervals -  oh well maybe next time

No comments:

Post a Comment