Saturday 28 January 2012

28 Jan - Colwick Park Run - 5K

Officially today was an easy 3 miles, but 5 km is only a smidgen more so i did the Parkrun again (Ok not quite an easy pace though)


I got there on time this week hooray!!!  The weather was a lot better than before  hooray hooray !!!  :)  and I've got an official time:  27 minutes 50 seconds which works out at a 8:49 minute mile.  So now I have a target to aim for in future.  
There were 140 runners today and I was 72nd, but if I ever want to make myself feel a little better, I tweek the figures a little bit to see how I did for my age and sex.
I was 15th out of 62 women
and    6th out of 40 women over 35
and    2nd out of 24 women over 45   -  that sounds better doesn't it ;o)  sometimes it's good to be older!


So let's see how the fitness goes and see if I can inch myself further up the list 

No comments:

Post a Comment