Sunday 29 January 2012

12 weeks to go! and so to Week 5's Plan







Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day, but depending on how my legs feel from the 2 hard runs this weekend I might be tempted to do a run with the running club tomorrow and take Tuesday as the rest day.  I should be able do Wednesday's run as planned, but Thursday's run will depend on timings, as I have to go to take Sarah to York University for her interview and open day.  Fingers crossed for her x   I'll probably do an easy run rather than the Parkrun on Saturday as I'm doing the Watford Half Marathon on Sunday.  It's a little ahead of the plan, but I've already managed to get an 11 mile run in last week, so hopefully will be okay.  The Watford Half is quite hilly (gaaagh!! Those dreaded hills again! :-/  ) so I'm not expecting a good time, but I've got another Half,  4 weeks later and hopefully by then I'll be getting up to speed (pardon the pun) 

No comments:

Post a Comment