Sunday 15 January 2012

15 Jan - Thank you Dennis :D - 5% of target reached

Thanks for your sponsorship Dennis and helping motivate me to keep up with the runs when I'd be inclined to weasel out of them.   I'm not holding out much hope for keeping up with your pace though.  


Week 3
This is the official plan for the week, but I've had to have a bit of a re-jig to fit in with my night-shifts and also get a run in with the running club I joined at the end of last year.  As I ran my long run yesterday, I've used today as my rest day, so I've planned on doing something along the lines of Wednesday's run with the running club tomorrow, Monday and will keep Tuesday's run as it is.  Then when I've finished my night shifts I'll do Thursday's run on Friday.  Saturday and Sunday runs will stay the same.  Confused??? It's not easy fitting it all in with my shifts 

No comments:

Post a Comment