Monday 9 April 2012

Week 15 - Taperrrr! :)









So glad that I finished last week's plan yesterday rather than today.  It was so tempting to postpone it until today with my friends being up for a weekend's jumping but with all the horrid rain today it was definitely the right move and although I didn't get to jump yesterday, I still got to have a fab evening catching up with them all, when one of them, Jim, had us all around his place for food.
Only 13 days to go now and this is where the real taper starts.  The idea of the taper is to have a bit of a rest after all the hard training and build up energy stores for the final marathon.  It's going to be a bit strange next Sunday only doing a 12 mile run and the longest run I'll be doing midweek will be 5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment