Wednesday 4 April 2012

Week 14 - Sort of the start of the taper, only 18 miles to run on Sunday ;)








Feeling a lot more optimistic this week about the kind of pace that I'll be putting in for London now.  If I put in the same pace I put in at the weekend I'm looking at a 4hr 10min Marathon.  On the plus side it was quite undulating with 100ft and 60ft climbs whereas London is a lot flatter starting off downhill (although unfortunately it will probably be slow going due to the crowds) with no more than a couple of 40ft climbs.  I also felt quite comfortable at Oakley and then again I'll have tapered by London, so you never know I might have a spring in my step, we'll see.  I still think 4 hours is out, but maybe 4hrs 5 min.


Cross my fiingers my tummy is now sorted, just need to make sure my feet are sorted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment