Wednesday 11 April 2012

11 Apr - 5 miles Slow

A fairly nice day out there this morning, and although the run was down as a 10:00 - 10:25 pace, it just felt incredibly slow so I ran how I felt  and ended up with a 9:33 pace


I also noticed a friend using a new gadget on facebook today which records the runs/cycles live in realtime.  It is called Endomondo and the idea is not only that it records your trip on GPS with speed and altitude as per Garmin Connect/Mapmyrun/Runkeeper etc. but that it tracks it on a map which can be accessed by others whilst you're doing it.  Not I'm not trying to attract stalkers or anything, but I thought it might be a good way of tracking me next week during the marathon, either that or recovering the body afterwards ;)  .


I'd already done my run today, but will give it a go tomorrow,  in the meantime, this is how my run today looked once I'd uploaded it   5 'slow' miles on Endomondo

No comments:

Post a Comment