Tuesday 17 April 2012

17 Apr - 5 days to go! Last Interval session

Last interval session and it went really well, they were supposed to be 7:27 - 7:47 min miles, but the majority of them were less than 7:27 so very happy with that - they were 7:36, 7:30, 7:25, 6:59, 7:03, 7:28, 7:46, 6:56, 7:13, 6:54.
I think I may have started off with the wrong plan, because it's funny that by the last couple of weeks of the plan I can actually attain all the pace's that I was supposed to be able to do at the beginning, 16 weeks to late ;-/   Oh well.
Yesterday I had the loveliest card from the Epilpesy Society thanking me for running the marathon for them - the ironic thing is I feel that I should be thanking them for giving me this great opportunity to raise funds for them.  A timely reminder to get those last few reminders out there this week for people to dust the cobwebs off their charity purses ;o)  .

No comments:

Post a Comment