Thursday 12 April 2012

12 Apr - 3 mile brisk run with warm up and cool down

After missing the bright start to the morning due to my normal procrastination and then having to wait for heavy  rain showers to finish, I finally got out there.  
It's funny how some-days it physically feels easier than others.  Yesterday I could feel myself struggling for breath for the first couple of miles and but then today surprisingly even in the warm-up it felt so much more comfortable.  After the warm-up the plan was for 3 miles at a brisk pace (ie. 8:27 to 8:47).  I ran it pretty well but had to have a brief stop after 1.5 miles as my tummy was playing up again :o(  For each of the 3miles my pace min/mile paces were 8:37, 8:38 and 8:42 so not bad although I had the benefit of a 30-60 second break at the half-way point which would have helped. 

Day off tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment