Sunday 8 April 2012

5 April - Steady 7 miler

Not really feeling that energetic  today unfortunately so although the Garmin said I'd just about got my pace right, I'm not sure it was very accurate as I bumped into an old friend on the way back at the 4.5 mile point and spent 15 minutes catching up over what had been happening over the last 5 or 6 years.  On the one hand I got the benefit of a 15 minute break, but on the other if I have any kind of break beyond a couple of minutes, my back starts to sieze up and it's really painful and difficult to get going again.  Not a bad incentive to marathon running I suppose - just don't stop!   ;)  .  
And my feet today?  For about 3 miles I could feel the orthotics pressing against the arch, but then it disappeared so that all sounds positive :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment