Thursday 8 March 2012

8 Mar - 3 mile brisk pace with a mile either side warm up and cool down

Was feeling quite uplifted this afternoon, with Sarah & Harry coming back with their latest GCSE and A level module results.  Harry had the biggest surprise of his life when he got an A in his worst subject History, whilst Sarah's results have kept her grades up,  making it likely she'll meet her offers for Uni this Autumn.  She was particularly pleased with her English Lit result :) .Just the decision to make of whether to choose Manchester or York.
But myself physically, I've still been feeling so very tired after Sunday.  I managed to just about keep within the 'brisk' pace required with a 8:43 min mile, but it was not pleasant at all.  I actually felt quite sick at one point as I started the second mile.  I didn't get my 8 mile run done yesterday so will probably do it tomorrow instead of the rest day which I had yesterday.  
All credit to Audrey though who ran 19 miles today only 4 days after her PB Half Marathon on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment