Monday 19 March 2012

17 Mar - 8 miles steady

Spent the main part of the day, with Sarah, driving her around again  in her pursuit of all things Physicsy  -  Off to the NEC this time for the Big Bang Show.  Not the most gripping show and probably a bit too young for Sarah, but found a few ideas to try and inspire Harry for his 6th form and Uni choices.  Once back home, it was another beautiful day for my run.  I'd gone and 'misfiled' my garmin so tried to record the run on my iphone on Mapmyrun, but unfortunately my iphone is a little tired and decrepit these days (and kept losing the GPS signal)  so the timings and pace on it really didn't make sense.  But I do know that it felt good and although not sprinting along, I definitely managed to get a bit more speed on than I've been used to recently. Yayyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment