Tuesday 13 March 2012

13 March - 15 mile plod

Set off with lots of optimism as the sun was out  (I'd missed the gorgeous weather over the weekend through work) but again not much oomph.  Around the 4 mile point my tummy started grumbling and I started feeling a bit unwell, although I managed  to keep the pace up for 9 miles.  Unfortunately I felt slowly worse as did my pace, with the last couple of miles being over 11:30.  


When I got home I ran myself a bath (I'm normally a quick shower down person to try and revitalise myself) and finally dragged myself out of it after nearly an hour with lots of hot water top-ups.  I skipped dinner and was going to get an early night and hopefully will feel better for work in the morning.  If I can get past that it'll be great as I've not got work till the following Friday night and will just have the runs to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment