Monday 19 March 2012

18 Mar - Should have been 19 but turned into a brisk 3

Yet more Physicsy travels again today with Sarah.  She's being very thorough in making her choice and after 2 trips to York Uni campus, she wanted to check out the city itself.  Of course it's absolutely everything she thought it was going to be, a beautiful historic city, what is there not to like.  She hasn't said it, but she's pretty firmly set on York now, it's just to decide which Uni will be her insurance choice, Manchester or Leeds, a tough choice, so I can see a trip to Manchester in the offing soon.


Of course by the time we got back from York, it was nearly 5 and not really practical to get a 3hr + run in, so I used the opportunity to get in the 3 miler I'd missed.  The Garmin was still missing, so I simply checked the clock as I left the house gave it loads of welly and then checked again, as I walked back in.  Obviously it wasn't an accurate time, but I mapped the distance on Mapmy run and it was 3.33 miles and took approx 28.5 minutes, so about an 8:34 pace - a cracking time for me, definitely put a smile on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment